Muhlenberg College is one of the top liberal arts colleges in the United States. Many highly talented and bright students get good scholarships opportunity at Muhlenberg College.
Muhlenberg Collegeis a private liberal arts college in Allentown, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1848, Muhlenberg is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and is named for Henry Melchior Muhlenberg, the German patriarch of the Lutheran Church in America.
Muhlenberg is one of the reputed colleges in Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 71st in National Liberal Arts College in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 undergraduate and continuing studies programs which opens doors for students to explore, dive into favorite subjects and live out your passions fully.
Muhlenberg College Scholarships
- Muhlenberg has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Muhlenberg is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 42%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Muhlenberg College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Muhlenberg College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Muhlenberg.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $6,260.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Muhlenberg writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Decision: November 15
Notification: Late December
Regular Decision: February 1
Notification: April 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Muhlenberg College.