Moravian College is one of the very good liberal arts colleges in Pennsylvania, United States. Many brilliant and deserving students get good scholarships opportunity at Moravian College.
Moravian College is a private liberal arts college in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The college is associated with Moravian Theological Seminary and traces its founding to 1742 by Moravians.
Moravian is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 165th position in National Liberal Arts Colleges in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Moravian collectively offers more than 60 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Moravian College Scholarships
- Moravian has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Moravian is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 78%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Moravian College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Moravian College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Ohio.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $23,806.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Moravian writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Regular Decision: March 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Moravian College.