Molloy College is one of the good liberal arts colleges in NewYork, United States. Many academically excellent and bright students get good scholarships opportunity at Molloy College.
Molloy College is a private Catholic college in Long Island, New York, United States. The college was founded in 1955.
Molloy is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 41st position in Regional Universities North in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Molloy collectively offers more than 60 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Molloy College Scholarships
- Molloy has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Molloy is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 75%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Molloy College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Molloy College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Molloy.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $16,792.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Molloy writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Regular Decision: February
Lastly, here is the official link to Molloy College.