Menlo Collegeis one of the top liberal arts colleges in the United States. Many high achieving and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Menlo College.
Menlo College is a private college specializing in business and located in Atherton, California. It was founded in 1927 and has been providing world-class education ever since.
Menlo is one of the reputed colleges in California, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 43rd in National Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Menlo College Scholarships
- Menlo has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Menlo is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 41%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Menlo College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Menlo College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Menlo.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $33,260.
All applicants apply online through the Menlo College Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Menlo writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Action: November 15
Notification: January 1
Regular Decision: February 15
Notification: April 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Menlo College.