Marquette University is one of the reputed private research universities in Wisconsin, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships opportunity at Marquette University.
Marquette University is a private research university in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was Established by the Society of Jesus as Marquette College on August 28, 1881.
Belmont is one of the reputed universities in Tennessee, United States. In fact, it ranks 5th position in the Regional Universities South in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 110majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Marquette College Scholarships
- Marquette has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Marquette is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 80%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Marquette University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Marquette University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Belmont.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $12,643.
All applicants apply online through the Marquette Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Marquette writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Marquette University.