La Salle University is one of the very good catholic universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at La Salle University.
La Salle University is a private, Roman Catholic university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Named for St. Jean-Baptiste de La Salle, the university was founded in 1863 by the Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools.
La Salle is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 34th position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, La Salle collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
La Salle University Scholarships
- La Salle has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
La Salle is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 75%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at La Salle University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
La Salle University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at La Salle.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $26,130.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- La Salle writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Lastly, here is the official link to La Salle University.