La Roche College is one of the good universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many academically talented and highly successful students get good scholarships opportunity at La Roche College.
La Roche University is a private university in McCandless Township, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1963 by the Sisters of Divine Providence as a Roman Catholic college.
La Roche is one of the reputed universities in New Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks 198th in the Regional Colleges North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 40 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
La Roche College Scholarships
- La Roche has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
La Roche is one of the universities with low selectivity in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 90%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at La Roche College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
La Roche College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at La Roche.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $9,378.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- La Roche writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to La Roche College.