King University is one of the reputed universities in Tennessee, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at King University.
King University is a private university in Bristol, Tennessee. It was founded in 1867 and is independently governed with covenant affiliations to the Presbyterian Church and the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
King is one of the reputed universities in Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 89th position in Regional Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 35 majors, minors, and several certificates. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
King University Scholarships
- King has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
King is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 58%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at King University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
King University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at King.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $27,358.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- King writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Regular Decision: July 1
Lastly, here is the official link to King University.