Keuka College is one of the very good liberal arts colleges in New York, United States. Many academically excellent and talented students get good scholarships opportunity at Keuka College.
Keuka College is a liberal arts-based, four-year, residential, college in Keuka Park, New York, United States. It was founded in 1890.
Keuka is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 120th position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Keuka collectively offers more than 45 undergraduate major and minor programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Keuka College Scholarships
- Keuka has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Keuka College is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 79%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Keuka College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Keuka College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Keuka.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $8,648.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Keuka writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Keuka College.