Immaculata University is one of the reputed catholic universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many academically talented and bright students get good scholarships opportunity at Immaculata University.
Immaculata University is a private, co-educational, Roman Catholic university founded by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and located in Malvern, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1920.
Immaculata is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 165th position in National Universities in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Immaculata collectively offers more than 60 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Immaculata University Scholarships
- Immaculata has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Immaculata is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 80%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Immaculata University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Immaculata University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Immaculata.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $27,702.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Immaculata writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Immaculata University.