Hilbert College is one of the good private liberal arts colleges in New York, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Hilbert College.
Hilbert College is a private Franciscan college in Hamburg, New York. The college is named after Mother Colette Hilbert of the Franciscan Sisters of Saint Joseph, who founded the school to train teachers in 1957.
Hilbert is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 188th position in Regional Colleges North in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 20 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Hilbert’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Hilbert University Scholarships
- Hilbert has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Hilbert is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 79%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Hilbert College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Hilbert University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Hilbert.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $13,479.
All applicants apply online through Hilbert Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Hilbert writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Hilbert College.