Felician University is one of the very good catholic universities in New Jersey, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Felician University.
Felician University is a private Roman Catholic university in New Jersey, United States. This catholic university was established in 1942.
Felician is one of the good universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 144th position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Felician collectively offers more than 25 undergraduate major and minor programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Felician University Scholarships
- Felician has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Felician is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 77%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Felician University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Felician University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Felician.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $6,578.
All applicants apply online through the Felician Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Felician writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Lastly, here is the official link to Felician University.