Earlham College is one of the top liberal arts colleges in Indiana, United States. many academically excellent and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Earlham College.
Earlham College is a private liberal arts college in Richmond, Indiana. The college was established in 1847 by the Religious Society of Friends and has a strong focus on Quaker values such as integrity, a commitment to peace and social justice, mutual respect, and community decision-making.
Earlham is one of the reputed colleges in Iowa, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 61st position in the National Liberal Arts Colleges in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 48 majors, minors, and several concentrations. Earlham’s education makes its students a Global Leader and prepares them for tomorrow.
Earlham College Scholarships
- Earlham has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Earlham is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 43%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Earlham College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Earlham College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Earlham.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $36,547.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Earlham writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 1
For Early Decision: January 15
For Regular Decision: February 15
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Earlham College.