Drew University is one of the top private university in New Jersey, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Drew University.
Drew University is a private university in Madison, New Jersey. The university was established in 1866 when Daniel Drew approached the Methodist Church with an offer to build, endow and equip the university.
Drew is one of the reputed universities in New Jersey, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 112th position in the National Liberal Arts Colleges in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 45 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Drew University Scholarships
- Drew has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Drew is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 56%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Drew University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Drew University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Drew.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $38,633.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Drew writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Notification: December 15
For Early Decision: December 15
Notification: January 25
For Regular Decision: February 1
Notification: March 18
Lastly, here is the official link to Drew University.