DeSales University is one of the reputed private universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many highly talented and bright students get good scholarships opportunity at DeSales University.
DeSales University is a private Catholic university in Center Valley, Pennsylvania. The university was founded in 2000 when the Pennsylvania Department of Education approved its application of status for university.
DeSales is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 64th position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, DeSales collectively offers more than 60 undergraduate major and minor programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
DeSales University Scholarships
- DeSales has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
DeSales is one of the moderately selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 75%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at DeSales University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
DeSales University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at DeSales.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $24,376.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- DeSales writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to DeSales University.