Creighton University is one of the very good Jesuit universities in Nebraska, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Creighton University.
Creighton University is a private, Jesuit university in Omaha, Nebraska. It was founded by the Society of Jesus in 1878, the school is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities.
Creighton is one of the reputed universities in Nebraska, United States. In fact, it ranks 1st in the Regional Universities Midwest in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 140 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Creighton University Scholarships
- Creighton has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Creighton is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 70%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Creighton University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Creighton University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Creighton.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $20,590.
All applicants apply online through the Creighton Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Creighton writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 1
For Regular Decision: February 15
Lastly, here is the official link to Creighton University.