Converse College is one of the very good liberal arts colleges in South Carolina, United States. Many academically talented and bright students get good scholarships opportunity at Converse College.
Converse College is a liberal arts masters university in Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States. This liberal arts college was established in 1889.
Converse is one of the reputed universities in South Carolina, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 27th in Regional Universities South in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 45 majors in various fields. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Converse College Scholarships
- Converse has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Converse is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 60%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Converse College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Converse College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Converse.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $18,478.
All applicants apply online through Converse Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Converse writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Converse College.