Concordia College is one of the top liberal arts colleges in Minnesota, United States. Many bright and high achieving students get good scholarships opportunity at Concordia College.
Concordia College is a private liberal arts college in Moorhead, Minnesota. It was founded by Norwegian settlers in 1891 and is associated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
Concordia is one of the reputed liberal arts colleges in Ohio, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 117th position in National Liberal Arts Colleges in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Concordia College Scholarships
- Concordia has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Concordia is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 63%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Concordia College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Concordia College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Concordia.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $22,271.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Concordia writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: November 15
Notification: Late January
For Regular Decision: August 15
Notification: April 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Concordia College.