Colorado College is one of the great liberal arts colleges in the United States. Most of the best and bright students get various scholarships opportunity at Colorado College.
The Colorado College is a private liberal arts college in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It was founded in 1874 by Thomas Nelson Haskell in his daughter’s memory. Since then, it has been providing a world-class education to thousands of students every year.
CC is a highly reputed college in the USA, in fact, it ranks 23rd in National liberal arts college in the 2018 edition of Best College. Likewise, it offers more than 80 majors, minors, and other specialized programs.
Colorado College Scholarships
- CC has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it does not meet the full demonstrated need of the applicants.
Colorado College is one of the most selective liberal arts colleges in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of only 17%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get good scholarships opportunity at Colorado College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Colorado College Financial Aid Details
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the college will not be able to commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- 49% of the incoming freshmen receive some kind of financial aid.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was 44,551.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- CC writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision I: November 1
Notification: December 19
For Early Decision II and Regular Decision: January 15
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Colorado College.