Coe College is one of the very reputed liberal arts colleges in the midwest. Many talented and bright students get good scholarships opportunity at Coe College.
Coe College is a private, four-year, residential liberal arts college in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Founded in 1851, the institution is historically affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. It is a member of the Associated Colleges of the Midwest and the Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities.
Coe is one of the best private research university in the United States. In fact, it ranks in the 123rd position in National Liberal Arts Colleges in 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, Coe College has one of the best curriculums and faculties and offers nearly 50 majors in various fields and also prepares students for a professional career in Law, Medicine, Health, Architecture, Veterinary, etc.
Coe College Scholarships
- Coe Collge has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it does not meet the full demonstrated need of all the admitted students.
Coe College is one of the selective liberal arts colleges in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 42%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the Coe College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Coe College Financial Aid Details
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, it meets full demonstrated financial need of the admitted students.
- Coe College has the financial aid budget of over $15 million.
- About 80% of the incoming freshmen receive some kind of financial assistance.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $31,664.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Coe College writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: November 15
Notification: Late December
For Regular Decision: March 1
Notification: Late April
Lastly, here is the official link to Coe College.