Champlain College is one of the good private liberal arts colleges in Vermont, United States. Many bright and academically excellent students get good scholarships at Champlain College.
Champlain College is a private liberal arts college in Burlington, Vermont, United States. This college was founded in 1878.
Champlain is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 91st position in Regional Universities North in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 30 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Champlain’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Champlain College Scholarships
- Champlain has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Champlain is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 70%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Champlain College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Champlain College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Champlain.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $11,247.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Champlain writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Champlain College.