Centenary University is one of the good universities in New Jersey, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships opportunity at Centenary University.
Centenary University is a private liberal arts college in Hackettstown, New Jersey. The university was founded in 1867.
Centenary is one of the reputed universities in New Jersey, United States. In fact, it ranks 87th in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 45 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Centenary University Scholarships
- Centenary has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Centenary is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 86%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Centenary University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Centenary University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Centenary.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $13,671.
All applicants apply online through the Centenary Online Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Centenary writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Centenary University.