Carroll University is one of the reputed liberal arts universities in Wisconsin, United States. Many talented and bright students get good scholarships opportunity at Carroll University.
Carroll University is a private liberal arts college affiliated with the Presbyterian Church and located in Waukesha, Wisconsin. It was established in 1846 and was Wisconsin’s first four-year institution of higher learning.
Carroll is one of the reputed universities in Wisconsin, United States. In fact, it ranks 38th position in the Regional Universities Midwest in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Carroll University Scholarships
- Carroll has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Carroll is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 70%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Carroll University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Carroll University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Carroll.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $23,188.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Carroll writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Carroll University.