Campbell University is one of the very good private university in North Carolina, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Campbell University.
Campbell University is a private university in Buies Creek, North Carolina, United States. The university was founded in 1887.
Campbell is one of the top public university in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 27th position in Regional Universities South in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 100 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Campbell’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Campbell University Scholarships
- Campbell has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Campbell is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 80%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Campbell University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Campbell University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Campbell.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $18,784.
All applicants apply online through the Campbell Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Campbell writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Campbell University.