Cabrini University is one of the reputed liberal arts universities in Cabrini University. Many bright and brilliant universities get good scholarships opportunity at Cabrini University.
Cabrini University is a private Roman Catholic liberal arts university in Radnor Township, Pennsylvania. The college was founded by the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in 1957 and was named after the first American naturalized citizen saint, Mother Frances Cabrini.
Cabrini is one of the reputed universities in Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks 61st in the National Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 40 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Cabrini University Scholarships
- Cabrini has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Cabrini is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 70%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Cabrini University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Cabrini University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- 98% of students receive some kind of financial aid at Cabrini.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $18,500.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application and Cabrini Online Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Cabrini writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Cabrini University.