Bradley University is one of the very good universities in Illinois, United States. Many highly talented and motivated students get good scholarships opportunity at Bradley University.
Bradley University is a private university in Peoria, Illinois. The Bradley Polytechnic Institute was founded by philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley in 1897 in memory of her husband Tobias and their six children, all of whom died early and suddenly, leaving Bradley a childless widow.
Bradley is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 7th position in Regional Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Bradley collectively offers more than 50 undergraduate majors. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Bradley University Scholarships
- Bradley has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Bradley is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 70%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Bradley University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Bradley University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $18,842.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Bradley writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Priority Admission: December 1
Notification: Mid January
For Regular Decision: February 1
Notification: Late March
Lastly, here is the official link to Bradley University.