Bloomfield College is one of the top liberal arts colleges in New Jersey, United States. Many highly talented and deserving students get good scholarships opportunity at Bloomfield College.
Bloomfield College is a four-year private liberal arts college located in Bloomfield, New Jersey. It is chartered by the State of New Jersey and accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The college was established in 1868 by Presbyterian Church.
Bloomfield is one of the reputed liberal arts in the United States. In fact, it ranks in tier 2 of National Liberal Arts Colleges in the United States published by Best Colleges.
Likewise, Bloomfield has very intellectual faculties and offers more than 40 majors, minors and several other concentrations across a range of disciplines.
Bloomfield College Scholarships
- Bloomfield has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it does not meet the full demonstrated need of all the admitted students.
Bloomfield is one of the most reputed universities in the Northwest. It has an acceptance rate of 62%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Bloomfield College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Bloomfield College Financial Aid Details
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, it does not meet full demonstrated financial need of the admitted students.
- Majority of the incoming freshmen receive some kind of financial assistance.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $24,628.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Bloomfield writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: November 30
Notification: December 25
For Rolling Admission
Lastly, here is the official link to Bloomfield College.