Bethany College is one of the very good liberal arts colleges in West Virginia, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Bethany College.
Bethany College is a private liberal arts college in Bethany, West Virginia, United States. It was founded in 1840 by Alexander Campbell of the Restoration Movement, who gained support by the Virginia legislature.
Bethany is one of the top university in the United States. In fact, it ranks in the 1st position in Regional Universities Midwest in 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, Bethany has one of the best curriculums and faculties and offers more than 30 majors, minors and several other concentrations across a range of disciplines.
Bethany College Scholarships
- Bethany has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it does not meet the full demonstrated need of all the admitted students.
Bethany is one of the reputed colleges in West Virginia, USA. It has an acceptance rate of 62%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Bethany College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Bethany College Financial Aid Details
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, it does not meet full demonstrated financial need of the admitted students.
- Bethany provides about $10 million in scholarships and grants every year.
- About 90% of the incoming freshmen receive some kind of financial assistance.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $25,246.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Bethany writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Bethany College.