Becker College is one of the top colleges Massachusetts, United States. Many highly talented and motivated students get good scholarships opportunity at Becker College.
Becker College is a college in central Massachusetts, USA. with campuses in Worcester and Leicester. The college traces its history from the union of two Massachusetts educational institutions—one founded in 1784 and the other in 1887.
Becker is one of the top colleges in the United States, in fact, it ranks in tier 2 Regional College North of Best Colleges. Further, it ranks int he 3rd position in the Best Colleges for Game Design published by The Princeton Review.
Likewise, it offers 56 majors, interdisciplinary minors, and several other concentrations. Becker’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Becker College Scholarships
- Becker has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Becker is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 65%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Becker College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Becker College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Becker.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $5,376.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Becker writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Lastly, here is the official link to Becker College.