Bay Path University is a very good all-women university in Massachusetts, United States. Many high achieving and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Bay Path University.
Bay Path University is an all-women private university located in Longmeadow, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1897 as the Bay Path Institute, the college has gone through several name changes and upgrades to its accreditation status.
Bay Path is one of the reputed universities in Massachusetts, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 102nd in Regional Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 55 majors, minors, and several certificates.
Bay Path courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Bay Path University Scholarships
- It has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Bay Path is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 60%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Bay Path University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Bay Path University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- More than 96% of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Bay Path.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $36,831.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Bay Path writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Action: December 15
Regular Decision: August 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Bay Path University.