Auburn University is one of the very good public research university in Alabama, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Auburn University.
Auburn University is a public research and Land-grant university in Auburn, Alabama. It is one of the state’s two public flagship universities. The university was established in 1856.
Auburn is one of the top public university in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 103rd position in National Universities in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 120 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Auburn’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Auburn University Scholarships
- Auburn has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Auburn is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 80%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Auburn University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Auburn University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Auburn.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $16,731.
All applicants apply online through the Auburn Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Auburn writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: February 1
Regular Decision: June 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Auburn University.