Arcadia University is one of the top private universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many talented and deserving students get good scholarships opportunity at Arcadia University.
Arcadia University is a private university in Glenside, Pennsylvania. The university was founded in Beaver, Pennsylvania in 1853 but after a few decades, it moved to Glenside.
Arcadia is one of the reputed universities in Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 43rd in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 180 majors, 35 minors, and several certificates. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Arcadia University Scholarships
- Arcadia has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Arcadia is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 63%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Arcadia University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Arcadia University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Arcadia.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $22,481.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Arcadia writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Arcadia University.