Albright College is one of the reputed liberal arts colleges in Pensylvania, United States. Many high achieving and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Albright College.
Albright College is a private, co-educational, liberal arts college. It was founded in 1856 and is located in Reading, Pennsylvania, United States.
Albright is one of the reputed colleges in Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 133rd in National Liberal Arts College in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 52 majors, 31 minors, and several certificates. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Albright College Scholarships
- Albright has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Albright is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 51%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Albright College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Albright College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Albright.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $5,235.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Albright writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Albright College.