There are numerous scholarships at the University of Birmingham. And out of a large number of scholarships, LLB scholarship program is an opportunity for international students who are wishing to enroll in UK universities to study LLB program. Th
About University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham (also referred as Birmingham University) is a public research university which is located at Birmingham, United Kingdom. It is the first redbrick University of UK to succeed royal chart of UK. The university succeeded royal chart in1900 which is after 75 years of its establishment. In 2019, QS world university ranking ranks Birmingham University in 14th among UK universities and 79th in worldwide. Birmingham University is widely reputed for its world-classss research. It is one of the founders of Russell Group, a group of British research universities and Universitas21, an international network of research universities. Other than research, this University delivers high class and innovative studies in bachelor’s, master’s and PhD. University offers more than 500 program courses under the faculties like Science, Engineering, Business, Health, Arts, Humanities, and so on.
Alike with many other British universities, University of Birmingham is also simply the best when it comes to support and funding of needy and deserving students. University of Birmingham provides a scholarship to different individuals under different departments of School. LLB scholarship is another support provided to students who wants to join Birmingham University under the Faculty of Law. This scholarship offers £3,000 to the international students on the study of LLB programs and it is not paid directly. If you are selected for scholarship then the equivalent amount will be discounted on your fee.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship, Stdents must have received letter of offer from Birmingham University for the following course program
ii. LLB for graduates
iii. LLB International Law and Globalization
iv. LLB with Business
v.LLB with Criminology
vi. LLB French Law
vii. LLB German Law
2. You must be fee-paying international student at the University of Birmingham. You must have sufficient funds to cover your expenses and cost of study in the United Kingdom.
3. You must satisfy the English language as well as course requirements set by the University of Birmingham
4. You must start your course at University of Birmingham at September intake of 2019.
5. You must not previously hold any scholarships or bursaries which are funding your study.
Procedure and Deadline
All the applicants must fill out the online application form before 24th May 2019 to apply for this scholarship. Incomplete applications and applications received after 24 May 2019 will not be considered for the selection process.
Please visit the official website of Birmingham University for more information regarding course, intakes and scholarships.