Wright State University is one of the good public research universities in Ohio, United States. Many academically talented and brilliant students get good scholarships at Wright State University.
Wright State University is a public research university in Dayton, Ohio, United States. This university was established in 1967.
Oakland is one of the reputed universities in the United States. In fact, it ranks 235th in the National Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 120 majors programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Wright State University Scholarships
- WSU has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
WSU is one of the universities with high selectivity in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 95%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Wright State University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Wright State University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at WSU.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $6,267.
All applicants apply online through the WSU Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Wright writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Wright State University.