Applications have opened for the Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde in Scotland. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 31st July 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University of Strathclyde – Faculty of Science Masters Scholarships in the UK, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Science.
The candidates should meet the following criteria for Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde in Scotland
- Citizens of Scotland and Other EU countries.
- Additionally, Offer to study the Master’s program in Science at the University.
- Also, Commence the academic year in September or October 2020.
- Additionally, not be the recipient of full Scholarship or Sponsorship.
- Also, Excellent Academic Record.
- Furthermore, have relevant work experience or extra-curricular activities.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful recipient of the scholarship will receive GBP 1,000 towards tuition fee reduction.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must meet all of the above eligibility criteria to be considered for a Faculty of Science Masters Scholarship for UK and EU Students.
- Applicants who have been awarded a scholarship will be notified within four weeks of receiving their offer of admission.
- The awards are available for on-campus study only, online masters degrees are not eligible.
- To receive their scholarship, awardees must enroll in the 2020/ 2021 academic year and continue to meet all of the above eligibility criteria.
- Furthermore, the University will award the scholarship as the payment of a student’s tuition fee. Students studying part-time will receive a £500 award in their first and second year of study, subject to academic progression.
About the University
- The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Also, founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the first technological university in the United Kingdom.
- Moreover, taking its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde, it is Scotland’s third-largest university by number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries
Visit the official website for further details
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.