Funded Scholarships are available for international students also at University of South Australia.
University of South Australia is a public research university in South Australia. The university is the largest university in South Australia with almost 32,000 students. With its establishment, the university has had the motto of ‘Educating professionals. Creating and applying knowledge. Engaging our communities.’. The university lies among the world’s top universities. Above all, it is in 264th position in the QS World University Rankings 2019. Furthermore, the university has affiliations with Australian Technology Network (ATN), Open Universities Australia, Australian Vice-Chancellors’ Committee (AVCC), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), and Engineers Australia.
University of South Australia attracts a large student body with its excellent academic profile. Also, the university provides a range of scholarships to its students to appreciate their potential. The scholarships depend upon the students’ academic achievements as well as faculty. One of the high-awarding scholarship at the university is the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship. Up to 20 scholarships are available for students who have applied to study a UniSA undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Be a prospective international student
- Also, be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies
- Moreover, meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the program applied into
- Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
A 50% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for up to four years of full-time study
- Successful applicants will become a UniSA International Student Ambassador
- Scholarship recipients need to be enrolled on a full-time basis at UniSA’s South Australian campuses
- Similarly, scholarship recipients must maintain a Grade Point Average of at least 5.0 (or equivalent) in order to receive the scholarship payments
- Scholarship payments can be for up to a maximum of four years
- Likewise, scholarship payments (50% of tuition fees) will be provided as a discount on successful applicants’ student contribution.
- As a recipient of the scholarship, I am not entitled to receive any credit/RPL/Advanced Standing (whether at the the time of offer or subsequently)
- In addition, the scholarship is non-deferrable.