Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Seoul in South Korea. The deadline for this application is 30th September 2021.
The University of Seoul is a public university located in Seoul, South Korea. UOS is famous in South Korea for a large number of alumni working as national or municipal government officials.
Have you graduated from high school and wish to conduct your bachelor’s study abroad? The University of Seoul is inviting international students to apply for the undergraduate financial aid for the academic year 2021-2022.
Additionally, Academically excelling international students who wish to earn an undergraduate degree in South Korea at the University of Seoul are eligible to apply for this application and gain financial support towards the undergraduate program fee at UOS.
The university has a wide range of faculties and offers various programs such as Business Administration, Life Sciences, Education, Public Administration, Human Ecology, Environmental Sciences, International Relations, Engineering, Medical Sciences, Social Sciences, etc.
This university is ranked 9th in Asia and on 60th number in QS world ranking. All international only have ten days to apply for this scholarship.
SNU scholarship will cover the following expenses.
- The full tuition fee by SNU.
- Moreover, monthly stipend for two years.
- Similarly, scholarship achievers will get free accommodation.
- Likewise, the stipend will cover food and other expenses.
- Applicants should not be Korean citizens.
- Moreover, must have equivalent bachelor’s or master’s degrees.
- Must have Language proficiency proof.
- Must write an Intent letter and study plan.
- Likewise, must attach two letters of recommendation with the application.
- Official certificates of bachelor’s or masters.
- Also, a copy of the Applicant’s passport.
- Additionally, all necessary documents indicating student’s and parent’s nationality.
- Copies of parent’s passport.
How to Apply
The application process for SNU scholarship in South Korea is online. Read all guidelines before filling the application form.