The University of Indianapolis is one of the good private christian universities in Indiana, United States. Many academically excellent and bright students get good scholarships at the University of Indianapolis.
The University of Indianapolis, or UIndy, is a United Methodist Church-affiliated university located in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. It was founded in 1902.
UIndy is one of the reputed universities in the United States. In fact, it ranks 34th in the Regional Colleges Midwest in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 60 majors programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
University of Indianapolis Scholarships
- UIndy has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
UIndy is one of the universities with high selectivity in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 86%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the University of Indianapolis.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
University of Indianapolis Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at UIndy.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $10,347.
All applicants apply online through the UIndy Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- UIndy writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to the University of Indianapolis.