The University of Central Arkansas is one of the good public research universities in Arkansas, United States. Many bright and deserving students get good scholarships at the University of Arkansas.
The University of Central Arkansas is a public research university in Conway, Arkansas, United States. It was founded in 1907 as the Arkansas State Normal School, the university is one of the oldest in the U.S. state of Arkansas.
UCA is one of the reputed universities in the United States. In fact, it ranks 72nd in the Regional Colleges South in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
University of Central Arkansas Scholarships
- UCA has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
UCA is one of the universities with high selectivity in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 89%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the University of Central Arkansas.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
University of Central Arkansas Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at UCA.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $12,387.
All applicants apply online through the UCA Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- UCA writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to the University of Central Arkansas.