Scholarships are available for international students also at the University of Bristol.
University of Bristol is a public research university in Bristol, UK. The university is also a red brick university. The university is organised into six academic faculties composed of multiple schools and departments running over 200 undergraduate courses. Furthermore, it is ranked 9th in the UK amongst multi-faculty institutions for the quality (GPA) of its research. Above all, the university is in 51st position in the QS World University Rankings 2019. Moreover, it has had affiliations with 13 Nobel laureates throughout its history.
University of Bristol has multiple scholarships for its students. The scholarships depend upon the fee status, nationality, academic merit, faculty, need as well as sports talents. The scholarships include the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the Alumni Academic Achievements Awards, and more. One is the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships. The scholarship is for academically strong international students.
You are eligible for the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships if you:
- are an overseas student for fee purposes
- also, have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
- are in any full-time undergraduate course, besides Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science.
The awards are of either £10,000 or £5,000 and are in the form of fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
You need to submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One Deadline: 31 March 2019. Information about successful applicants via email by 26 April 2019.
- Round Two Deadline: 30 June 2019. Information about successful applicant via email by 19 July 2019.
You will gain automatic consideration for rounds 1 and 2, so there is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round 1.