Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Trinity College In Ireland. The deadline for this application is 18th July 2021.
Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.
Government of Ireland Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin: The Trinity College Dublin in collaboration with Government of Ireland is currently inviting eligible and outstanding international students to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2021/22 which covers any degree program at the university.
Also, the Government of Ireland international scholarships are fully funded and are awarded to high caliber students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for the period of one year.
The scholarship is available for final year undergraduate students, one year of a taught master degree program, and one year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD program). Additionally, the HEA will award a scholarship fund to the students (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year.
To be considered for the Government of Ireland Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin , candidates must meet the program requirements listed below.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Also, candidates must hold high school certificates to apply for a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Postgraduate Degree program.
- Likewise, based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Additionally, applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Similarly, successful candidates are to commence studies in September/October 2021.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
- Trinity will provide a full-tuition fee to successful students.
- Likewise, registration fee are waive
- Furthermore, the total of 60 scholarships will be to the students by government of Ireland.
How-to-Apply: The must submit application online . Candidates must be in possession of conditional or final offer for admission to Trinity at the time of application for the scholarship.