Applications are open for the Scholarships at the University of York in England. The deadline for the scholarship is 28th June 2020. Furthermore, the name of the scholarship is the University of York – Management School Scholarships in UK, 2020. Additionally, the University is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the courses offered by the Management School.
For the Scholarships at the University of York in England,
- The applicants for the University of York – Management School Scholarships in the UK, 2020 can be of any nationality outside the United Kingdom and European Union.
- In addition to that, they should have a conditional or firm offer on one of the master courses offered by the University.
The successful applicants of the University of York – Management School Scholarships in the UK, 2020 will receive:
- UK recipients: 5,000 pounds.
- EU recipients: 5,000 pounds
- Likewise, Taiwan recipients: 5,500 pounds
- India recipients: 10,000 pounds
- Other overseas recipients: 7,000 pounds
- The applicants are required to a statement on why they wish to study the course and what special attributes they bring the course in 400 words.
- Additionally, the statement should also explain why they deserve financial aid and how will they contribute to society.
- Furthermore, the candidates applying for Management School Scholarships 2020 should also submit a curriculum vitae, an e-mail address, and a student number.
About the University
- The University of York is a collegiate research university, located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centers, covering a wide range of subjects.
- Additionally, situated to the south-east of the city of York, the university campus is about 500 acres in size.
- Also, the original campus, Campus West, incorporates the York Science Park and the National Science Learning Centre, and its wildlife, campus lakes, and greenery are prominent.
- Furthermore, in May 2007 the university was granted permission to build an extension to its main campus, on arable land just east of the nearby village of Heslington.
Visit the official website for additional details.