The University of Tampa is one of the top universities in Florida, USA. Many students with high academic excellence and talents get good scholarships at the University of Tampa.
The University of Tampa is a private co-educational university in Downtown Tampa, Florida, United States. It is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
UT is one of the reputed universities in Florida, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 21st position in Regional Universities South in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 200 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
University of Tampa Scholarships
- UT has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
UT is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 47%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the University of Tampa.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
University of Tampa Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at UT.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $19,238.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- UT writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: November 15
Lastly, here is the official link to University of Tampa.