Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia. The deadline for the application is 30th November 2020. Additionally, the name of the scholarship is UQ Business, Economics, and Law (BEL) Relocation Bursary 2021.
Eligibility for Scholarships at the University of Queensland
- International students already in Australia and living outside the state of Queensland.
- Similarly, students who have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
- Additionally, the Bursary is competitive and the University encourages on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students.
- Also, students must not simultaneously hold another bursary and/or tuition-fee scholarship award.
Value of Scholarship
- The BEL Relocation Bursary values at AUD 3,000 and they should pay in one lump sum amount only.
- Furthermore, the Bursary is designed to assist with the costs associated with relocation.
To apply, you’ll need:
- Additionally, CV/resume
- Also, demonstrate evidence of current residence by the address provided in the bursary application and current studies in Australia.
About the University
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. Additionally, as a leading university, UQ is ranked equal second in Australia based on the average of four major global league tables.
Visit the official page for more information.