The University of Evansville is one of the reputed private liberal arts universities in Indiana, United States. Many bright and deserving students get good scholarships at the University of Evansville.
The University of Evansville is a private liberal arts university in Evansville, Indiana, United States. It was founded in 1854.
UE is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 8th position in Regional Universities Midwest in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 65 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. UE’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
University of Evansville Scholarships
- UE has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
UE is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 71%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the University of Evansville.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
University of Evansville Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at UE.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $15,264.
All applicants apply online through the UE Online Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- UE writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: December 1
Lastly, here is the official link to the University of Evansville.