The University of Cincinnati is one of the very good universities in Ohio, United States. Many bright and highly talented students get good scholarships at the University of Cincinnati.
The University of Cincinnati is a public research university in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College and is the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati.
Cincinnati is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 133rd position in National Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Cincinnati collectively offers more than 110 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
University of Cincinnati Scholarships
- Cincinnati has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Cincinnati is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 75%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the University of Cincinnati.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
The University of Cincinnati Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Cincinnati.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $7,173.
All applicants apply online through the Cincinnati Online Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Cincinnati writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Action: December 1
Regular Decision: March 1
Lastly, here is the official link to the University of Cincinnati.