Scholarships are available for all commencing as well as current students at University of Adelaide.
University of Adelaide is a public university in the state of South Australia. The university is the third oldest university in whole of Australia since it was established in 1874. The university has five campuses throughout the state; North Terrace; Roseworthy College at Roseworthy; The Waite Institute at Urrbrae; Thebarton; and the National Wine Centre in the Adelaide Park Lands and also a sixth one in Singapore. The university has affiliations with five Nobel laureates, constituting one-third of Australia’s total Nobel laureates, and 109 Rhodes scholars. Above all, the university is in 114th position among the universities all over the world according to the QS World University Rankings 2019. Moreover, the university ranks in 8th position in top Australian universities.
The university aims to provide quality education to its students. Furthermore, it offers a range of scholarhips to the students enrolled to make the education affordable. The scholarships are dependent on a range of factors like need, academic merit and faculty. They are available for international students also and for those enrolled in both undergraduate and graduate programs. One such scholarship for international students is the Global Academic Excellence Scholarships. The scholarships offer a reduction of 50% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard full-time duration of your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Conditions for the Scholarship
- Available for students commencing in 2019 only;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Likewise, open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- Similarly, for postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
- Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit
- Successful applicants will be notified within 1 to 2 weeks of the scholarship closing date; unsuccessful applicants will NOT be contacted.