Seton Hill University is one of the very good universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at Seton Hill University.
Seton Hill University is a Catholic liberal arts university in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1885 as women’s college but later it became a coeducational university in 2002
SHU is one of the very good universities in Pennsylvania, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 56th position in Regional Universities North in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges.
Likewise, it offers more than 80 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. SHU’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Seton Hill Universities Scholarships
- SHU has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
SHU is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 60%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Seton Hill University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Seton Hill University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at SHU.
- SHU provides about $32 million in scholarships for incoming freshmen.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $28,179.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- SHU writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: December 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Seton Hill University.