The College at Brockport is one of the reputed liberal arts college in Ne York, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships at the College at Brockport.
The College at Brockport is a four-year liberal arts college in Brockport, Monroe County, New York, United States, near Rochester. The college was founded in the year of 1835.
Brockport is one of the reputed liberal arts colleges in New York, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 64th position in the Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 65 majors, minors, and pre-professional programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
College at Brockport Scholarships
- Brockport has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Brockport is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 54%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the College at Brockport.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
College at Brockport Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Brockport.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $14,243.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Brockport writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 1
Lastly, here is the official link to the College at Brockport.